What if I have no insurance?
Contact our office and set up a payment plan.
Contact DSHS (Department of Social & Health Services) at 1-877-501-2233 to see if you qualify for assistance.

Show All Answers

1. Where do I pay for my ambulance bill?
2. What if I have no insurance?
3. Will my insurance pay for this?
4. Why haven't I received an ambulance bill?
5. What do I do if this is an automobile accident?
6. What if my insurance denies payment?
7. How do I obtain a copy of my ambulance report or bill?
8. Where do I get a residential burn permit?
9. Where can I get an agricultural burn permit?
10. Is today a burn day?