Click to Home

Go To Search
Requesting a Repair
The City is responsible for repairs of damaged water and sewer lines from the main to the property line. The homeowner is responsible for repairs within their property.

If you believe you have a water or sewer line in need of repair that is outside your property line, please call the Public Works office at (509) 837-5206.